The purpose of this training is to review how to create and manage internal compensation pay plans.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide participants with background and theory to design develop and implement robust compensation plans/structures for their employees.
Who should attend: HR personel and compensation professionals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Summarize the theory and philosophy behind compensation plans
- Discuss the design and management of base pay programs
- Describe the concept and significance of variable pay plans in attracting and retaining talent
- State the prerequisites to building a compensation strategy
- Design a simple compensation plan
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.