9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The purpose of this training is provide techniques that will help individuals regain control of their time when juggling deadlines, projects and multiple demands.
CEUs: .60 (6.0 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will teach effective prioritization skills and methods to manage situations that impact time and productivity. Individuals will learn how to prioritize, effectively delegate, say “no”, and beat procrastination. Participants will develop a daily action plan that encourages self-discipline and sustained improvements to assure they are scheduling their time effectively.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize when to prioritize tasks
- Assess their organizational skills
- Identify four ways to create more time
- Explain how interruptions affect productivity
- Identify four steps to effective delegation
- Practice the best way to say “no”
- Demonstrate how to handle a person who insists their priorities are more important
- Discuss how to handle the challenge of working for multiple bosses
- Identify reasons people procrastinate and list strategies to get moving
Fees:$245 ASE members; $310 nonmembers