9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to improve engagement by implementing an employee development planning framework.
CEUs: .30 (3.0 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: The course will identify the importance of ongoing employee development. Participants will explore the development planning cycle, the manager’s role in the process and the implementation of progressive approaches.
Who should attend Managers
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify differences between employee development and employee training
- Describe the development planning cycle
- Explain individual roles and responsibilities
- Create developmental goals
- Discuss various types of development methods and their benefits
- Engage employees in productive career development conversations
Fees:$145 ASE members; $185 nonmembers