9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to improve an individual’s reactions/responses to confrontations and interact with others more tactfully, consistently and professionally.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course is designed to increase the participants' ability to recognize, utilize or resolve conflict. Participants will learn what causes conflict, approaches to dealing with conflict, resolution choices and proven options for successfully preventing or resolving conflict.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define conflict and misperceptions of conflict
- Identify common sources of conflict
- Assess their most often used style of responding or reacting to conflict situations
- Identify five commonly used approaches to dealing with conflict
- Recall a past conflict situation and identify things done successfully and unsuccessfully
- Practice a proven process for responding to conflict
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Fees:$245 ASE members; $310 nonmembers