The purpose of this training is to provide proven techniques for enhancing communication effectiveness with others face-to-face or over the phone.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will strengthen communication skills by identifying techniques that help them communicate with greater impact and clarity. This course will provide opportunities to identify the purposes of communication and what can impede or enhance one’s message.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop strengths that help improve communication
- Identify barriers that create communication break down
- Discuss the four purposes of communication
- Describe impact of communication cues, attitudes, and delivery style on the message
- Practice communicating factual messages
- Use effective questioning to gain greater cooperation and understanding from others
- Practice a proven format for inviting cooperation
- Develop a personal action plan to improve communication