The purpose of this training is to discuss how to create an organized program for identifying and developing future leaders to fill senior and executive positions within an organization.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn the important steps and receive tools that can be adapted to their workplace to create a documented approach for creating the leaders of tomorrow.
Who should attend: HR managers
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Build a Succession Planning Framework.
- Discuss the importance of a Succession Planning timeline
- Identify critical positions, competencies and high-potential employees
- Assess high-potential employees
- Develop and implement succession plans
- Evaluate program effectiveness
- Define the critical roles in the Succession Planning process and who plays them
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.