The purpose of this training is to provide insight on how team building and formation is a critical process necessary to achieving extraordinary performance.
CEUs: .60 (6 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will guide participants step by step through the crucial issues of team performance. Participants will learn how to build the framework that transforms groups of people into highly motivated teams. Discussion includes key issues like team roles, problem solving, decision making, and other competencies that must be developed in order to succeed.
Who should attend: Team leaders and members
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the four stages of team development
- Recognize cohesiveness, competition and strained relationships among team members
- Explain the theories of group development
- Assess team member roles
- Differentiate task and process roles
- Name the nine types of task roles
- Differentiate between problem solving and decision making
- Identify four types of decisions teams make
This program has been approved for 6 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.