Thursday, April 25, 2019
American Society of Employers
The purpose of this training is to improve an organization's communication and procedures relating to the administration of COBRA.
CEUs: .40 (3.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn how to identify qualifying events and implement COBRA procedures.
Who should attend: HR Personnel, Insurance and Benefit Administrators
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify qualifying events
- Understand the various required notices and implement notice procedures
- Identify important administration issues
- Recognize when health flexible spending accounts are subject to COBRA
- Measure COBRA premium costs
This program has been approved for 3.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.