9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The purpose of this training is to provide participants with techniques to respond to stress and pressure in life.
CEUs: .60 (6 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course teaches how to become more effective in handling everyday pressures. It will assist participants in gaining insights and developing strategies to cope with stress factors at work and home.
Who should attend: All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Cope with personal and workplace stress
- Identify and defeat the symptoms of stress
- Recover faster from trauma and stressful events
- Identify the four progressive stages of stress
- Recognize the causes of job-related stress
- Interpret their stress assessment
- Assess the physical, mental and emotional effects of stress
- Use relaxation skills to re-energize and revitalize
Fees:$245 ASE members; $310 nonmembers