The purpose of this training is to improve performance and relationships through self-awareness and personal demeanor when under pressure or angry.
CEUs: .60 (6 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will teach the participant how to maintain self-discipline and control in order to avoid overreacting emotionally, which often leads to damaged relationships. Learning to manage behavior is one of the most important skills one can develop to improve performance and relationships.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Gain insight into understanding their feelings
- Identify constructive and destructive emotions
- Describe how irrational thinking affects their experience
- Take control of their “hot buttons”
- Reinterpret events that would normally cause them to “lose it”
- Apply strategies to think and act appropriately when under pressure
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.