1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to present ideas and information to design, prepare and update a company handbook.
CEUs: .30 (3.0 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will receive instruction on standard and optional policies to include in a handbook. The course will discuss layout tips that will help keep update work to a minimum.
Who should attend HR personnel, managers, and administrators
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- List legal statements that every handbook must contain
- Define the purpose of each policy statement in the handbook
- Develop content and layout
- Compare how policies relate to one another
- Organize policies into sections that are easy for the reader to find
Fees:$145 ASE members; $185 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 3.0 Generall recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.