The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of Wage and Salary Administration and the components of a good compensation plan.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will discuss the roll of compensation systems and total rewards in an organization. Participants will discuss salary administration principles, compensation strategies, and related laws.
Who should attend HR personnel, payroll personnel, supervisors, managers
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe compensation systems
- Define Total Rewards
- Discuss key elements of a compensation strategy
- Recognize the importance of conducting job analysis and job evaluations
- Apply survey data effectively when developing a pay structure
- Review wage and hour laws and a company’s legal obligations
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.