The purpose of this training is to help participants plan for, prepare and effectively deliver presentations that improve audience attention and business results.
This is a two day program. Class size is limited to 12 participants.
CEUs: 1.3 (13 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn the key components of good organization, confidence building and effective delivery skills in this two day course. The course will identify the benefits of being a good presenter, effective delivery practices, and improve participant’s presentation skills and confidence.
Who should attend All professionals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the many benefits of improving presentation skills
- Practice an easy way to organize thoughts and content for high impact
- Explore methods for confidence building and overcoming nervousness
- Use effective voice and body language practices that command audience attention
- Increase confidence and practice for speaking to small and large groups
- Utilize strategies that allow you to project a convincing presence and message
- Accelerate improvement with helpful three-way, skill-building feedback and video
- Review and practice handling questions/audience issues effectively
- Create a workable plan to help transfer skills and techniques to future presentations
This program has been approved for 13 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.