The purpose of this training is to demonstrate how to effectively evaluate and price jobs in the market place.
CEUs: .40 (3.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will describe the core principles and approaches of market pricing and benchmarking in compensation. Discussion will include methods to collect and analyze compensation data so one can effectively evaluate and price jobs in the market place.
Who should attend: Individuals new to the compensation field and/or Human Resource professionals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define key concepts in market pricing and the connection to business strategy
- Discuss how to plan and prepare for a market pricing project
- Use and analyze salary surveys and compensation data to evaluate your organization pay rates
- Compare your organization pay rates to the competitive marketplace
- Evaluate internal and external equity issue
This program has been approved for 3.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.