This course is being held in person in the Livonia Office from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
ASE Class Safety and Health Protocol Notice
The purpose of this training course is to become familiar with Emotional Intelligence and how it influences you and the work environment.
CEUs: .40 (3.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will increase participants understanding of the relevance and importance of Emotional Intelligence (EQ). It will explore ways to improve participants EQ and develop an action plan in order to be more successful in the workplace.
Who should attend Individuals interested in improving relationships
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and how they influence success in the workplace
- Discuss EQ history and development
- Describe an EQ Framework Model
- Learn steps to increase self-awareness and self-management
- Create a relationship strategy action plan to improve challenging relationships
Fees: $145 members; $185 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 3.5 Generall recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.