ASE Professional Staff Management is a service ASE has provided select members for over 15 years. ASE members have used this service to provide HR administrative support for:
- Off-site help desk personnel residing at a client’s site
- Simplification of employment for a multi-partner organization
- Employment and administration of an in-house temporary or grant supported staff
- Employment of remote (including out-of-state) individual contributors
- HR Support for "spin-off" entities for a designated time until the spin-off's own HR department is up and running
- Legally employing short term/temporary project workers that are not established for independent contractor work
As well as many other unique and specialized employment situations requiring human resources support and administration.